Under the Management of Multi Fibre (1976) Sdn Bhd, our Occupational, Health & Safety Policy is to achieve and sustain a safe and healthy work environment for all its employees and contractors. This level of control and awareness is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the Company to existing & potential customers.
In order to achieve the policy, we are committed to the followings:-
- To promote Quality awareness among staff, workers, business associates and other interested parties.
- To set objectives and review them periodically.
- To strictly adhere to all procedures and continually improve the Integration Management System and quality of products.
- To ensure Jobs awarded are delivered with Quality and On Time Delivery
- Develop staff competencies and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customers.
MULTI FIBRE (1976) SDN BHD is committed to “Safety Starts with You”. Achievement of these policies, involves all staff, who is individually responsible for the Quality & Safety of their work, resulting in a continuously improving and accident free working environment for all.
- Conduct all operations in a responsible manner, free from recognized hazards; to prevent occupational injury and ill health of our employees, customers, suppliers and the local community.
- Comply with all applicable Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations of Malaysia, and other applicable requirements.
- Demonstrate continuous OH&S improvement through the attainment of objectives and implementation of effective programs.
- Promote awareness of OH&S policy, objectives and targets to all employees, vendors and visitors.
- Prohibit the use, possession or trafficking of drugs. No employee shall be under the influence or carry drugs & alcohol while performing his/her works.