At Multi Fibre, we strive to stay ahead of the competition with a team of dedicated, trained, and certified staff capable of handling a diverse range of mechanical engineering projects.
1. MS ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System for the Fabrication of Steel Products
2. OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System for the Fabrication of Steel Products
3. Licensed Pressure Vessel Fabricator
We believe that a lean and simple company structure has enabled our company to adapt to the demands of an ever-changing business environment. Our team of accessible, loyal, and professional staff ensure efficiency and pride ourselves in delivering excellent products and service.
MFSB has a wide range of services to provide in engineering and factory building industries. Over the three decades, MFSB has strived to meet customer demands to maintain a high grade of quality. We are capable of fabricating with almost any type of commercial steel material available in the market.
Engineering Fabrication & Installation
- Chiller Conveyor Systems for Palm Kernel Oil
- Crystallization Plants
- Conveyor Systems
- Ductwork for Brick Plants & Resin Plants
- Pipelines for Water, Steam, Oil, Resins & Chemicals
- SS &MS silos, hoppers,cylones, chimney
- Caustic tanks, oil storage tanks,solvent tanks
- Bolier, pressure vessel, heat exchanger
- Propeller Nozzles
- Steel Structures
- Mechanical Installations
- Plastic Products Conditioning Rooms
- Bottled Drinking Water Plants
- Christmas Trees
- Distribution Units
WELDING SPECIALIST FOR STRUCTURE AND PIPING SPOOLS
- Carbon, low alloy and stainless steel materials
- Multiple welding processes:
- GTAW + FCAW
- GMAW; SMAW
- SMAW + FCAW
- Qualified to ASME IX, AWS D1.6 and AWS D1.1 standards.
- Over 30 WPS/PQR’s involving carbon steels and stainless steels
- Approx 40; including FCAW/MIG, 30 sets of ARC welding of auto-TIG & SMAW, etc.
- 3 Ovens, 20 electritrode dryers (quiver)
- Post weld heat treatment equipment (3rd party provides specialists)
- NDE (Outsourced UT/MPI/RT)
- Welder qualification & monitoring process
- Flexible welding resource capacity according to project loading